Baked Vegan Feta Pasta
- Casserole Dish
- 1 package Violife Vegan Feta (one brick)
- 2 ½ cups Penne Pasta (or pasta of your choosing)
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic (about 6 cloves, I like it really garlicly, use less if you don't)
- 1 handful Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 2 ½ cups Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Add the brick of Violife vegan feta to the center of the casserole dish. Surround it with the cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle nutritional yeast, chopped basil (leave a few sprinkles of basil behind to use as a garnish), and minced garlic over the top of the vegan feta and tomatoes.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (you should see the cherry tomatoes pop).
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Stir the baked vegan feta and tomato mixture until it blends together.
- Mix in cooked pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated in sauce.
- Garnish with fresh basil.